This blog is dedicated to the sublime instruments called nose flutes and which produce the most divine sound ever. We have chosen to discard all the native models from S. Pacific and Asia, for they need fingering to be played. We'll concentrate on "buccal cavity driven" nose flutes : the well patented and trademarked metal or plastic ones, plus, by a condemnable indulgence, some wooden craft or home-made productions.

Jun 12, 2012

Translucent Swan

Have you ever seen a (half) translucid Swan ? Me not.. until today! I think they are brand new... Things move in the nose flute world.

[edit : please read the sequel of this topic]

From the Guns'n'Noses facebook page :



4 comments:

  1. Hey UkeHeidi!

    No, I have to disappoint you...
    I have had this nose flute for probably a year.

    Nasal regards!
    Guns N' Noses

    -> http://www.youtube.com/GNNoses

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello GNN,

    Thank a lot for the input and the correction of my mistake!

    All the best,

    Antoine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you tried 'Sweet Child of Mine' yet? I am very curious how you would play the intro....!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maikel, who are you talking to? Guns'n'Noses or me?
    (me, I never tried)

    A.

    ReplyDelete