Then I cut and filed the labium, very sharp.
One reader asked me how large is my workshop... well, I have to say that I work on my desktop, in front of my computer, with very usual tools (a vise, 2 saws, a large file, some needle files, 2 metal saws, a drill, a mallet and a hammer, sanding paper, cutters, adhesive tape, and several type of glues.). Plus a shaving brush to wipe dust out and liters of great teas. I also have a buffing wheel in my "real" workshop.
The mouth part being alsmot totally done, I cut some parts in order to assemble a nose craddle, pyramid shape, with deep triangular scoops for the base of my nose. Then I glued the parts together with a hard metal bicomponent glue.
Finally, I filed the bit to "open" the end of the airway.
Then, problems began. I had to file the base of the craddle to glue it to the mouth cylinder, but didn't know the best angle. So I skyped Mr. Schuermans, and asked him for technical advices. Chris told me the labium should face the 1/3 of the airway height (uh... so easy when your airway is 1mm thick...). He also told me that making a supplementary chamber in front of the mouth was not a very good idea, so I decided to make the mouth hole bigger than I did, in order to lessen the "several chambers" effect. Chris Schuermans gave me other advices that I will put into practice the next time only : it was too late with this nose flute.
Well, I glued the 2 parts with Auto Weld and let dry for the night.
After the glue was dry, I filed and sanded it, then drilled the "trill hole" and I reamed it.
Finally, I added 2 short sections of aluminium rod, and glued a red cord to make the Louboutin Hornet hands-free :
The negative points are that I get some "parasitic whistlings" when I go down to the basses, and that I cannot reach very low notes.
But better is it to let you judge by yourself on this little 'free' interpretation, using the trill :