I found this Humanatone. Well, unfortunately not the baby itself, but just the pictures.
We already knew 2 models of metal Humanatone (see this post), and this one belongs to the first type, with rectangular flaps and rounded air duct cover (even though it is dramatically dented here).
What is interesting in this flute are the stampings : « HUMANATONE - TRADE MARK - THE NEW MUSICAL WONDER », and precisely there are no Patent numbers. Since it corresponds to the early shape, I'm inclined in thinking we have here a very early Humanatone (since the stampings on both other known Humanatone include the patents : see this post).
About metal Humanatones, check :
- Humanatone - part I : the metallic era
- New Humanatone ads
- The Two metal Humanatones
- Another metal Humanatone
- Humanatone boxes
- Another Humanatone box
- Humanatone: A very early user manual
- The Magic (Nose) Flute: only questions... .
- A Humanatone and clones chronology
- A Humanatone in 1892 ?
- Humanatone: Early promotional demos
- Another Humanatone archive
- Huma... something
- Rectification: Humanatone appearance date
- Great paper from 1903
- Nose Flute Pioneers: The Stivers - Part I
- Nose Flute Pioneers: The Stivers - Part II
- Nose Flute Pioneers: The Stivers - Part III
- Nose Flute Pioneers: The Stivers - Part IV
- Nose Flute Pioneers: The Stivers - Part V
- A Humanatone as a scientific tool
- Two other Humanatone Ads
And on later Humanatones :
- Humanatone - Part II : the Gretsch plastic era
- Humanatone - Part III : the Gretsch metal era