Today, Noseflute.org is glad to offer an exclusive cardboard nose flute template. Yes, a cardboard nose flute!
If you want to challenge yourself with this, just follow the instructions below.
You'll need ... cardboard that you can pass into your printer, or, if you prefer to draw, a pen, a ruler and a compass, and in any case, rapid glue, a very sharp blade (scalpel) and a round-edge puncher.
1) print the PDF (after downloading it here or without figures here) or redo the drawings, following the dimensions given in millimeters (pic. 1).
2) Cut by following the black lines only (pic. 2).
4) Clearly mark the folds in the right way (pic. 4).
6) Cut the nose cap and mark the folds as before (Pic. 6).
8) With a very sharp blade, cut the bevel of the mouth hole. Try to make it at 45° (pic. 9).
Here is the result. It's not the best nose flute I ever had, but it works correctly. And it's quite fun to build one.
If you make one, please send me some pictures!